When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Auction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was thinking the same thing last night Bob. this will only be my 6th year of attending but I've made some really great friends. I haven't even told my Dad yet. This is our one week of doing our own thing. I was really hoping someone would step up to fill the void but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I suspect Ann Arbor may not be far behind. So does someplace like Portland or T-Town become the go-to? There are a lot of great one day events but for me to drive thousands of miles it can't be for six hours worth. Wherever it winds up being I'll see you all on the high ground! V/r Shawn

There is still time for some one to step in and have an April show in Ohio the week before Ann Arbor. All is not last yet.

Maybe t town but for now it is ruined with a 3+ day show right before hershey- too many resources used to attend
Land is cheap in oh and mi as long as you are not metro-maybe someone will get

I think AA will be around for longer than MLC; the shows aren't even the same. Yeah they have the same kind of stuff for sale but the environment is totally different, the locale is different and it draws more people IMO being in a yuppie town close to a metro area. Show bikes, inside sale spots, etc. MLC is more of a hang out watch bikes move around the lot sorta show. Don't get me wrong I enjoy both but I like AA better. (well now that they got rid of the mini bikes.)

Doubt I'll be going to the auction. Yeah I'd like to own all the bendix hub stuff, but my pockets aren't deep enough. My thoughts of it being the two days before the AA show is all the Uhaul drivers with way deeper pockets will show up and buy up all the inventory then (try to) re sell it on Sunday. It probably won't even be worth my gas $$ to get there, as it goes with someone looking for a few parts and not the entire store.

I think AA will be around for longer than MLC; the shows aren't even the same. Yeah they have the same kind of stuff for sale but the environment is totally different, the locale is different and it draws more people IMO being in a yuppie town close to a metro area. Show bikes, inside sale spots, etc. MLC is more of a hang out watch bikes move around the lot sorta show. Don't get me wrong I enjoy both but I like AA better. (well now that they got rid of the mini bikes.)

Doubt I'll be going to the auction. Yeah I'd like to own all the bendix hub stuff, but my pockets aren't deep enough. My thoughts of it being the two days before the AA show is all the Uhaul drivers with way deeper pockets will show up and buy up all the inventory then (try to) re sell it on Sunday. It probably won't even be worth my gas $$ to get there, as it goes with someone looking for a few parts and not the entire store.

I know I won't be driving 2200 miles round trip for a six hour show. I believe MLC and AA help each other attendance wise for us long haulers. Just my 2c. V/r Shawn

Good luck thinking AA won't be affected by Memory Lane going away!

From what I understand, they are still doing one last show? I always ended up going there on that Saturday (when everyone is packing up and heading to AA) because of my work schedule- still got really good deals because folks didn't want to haul everything back...

I drove up to ML yesterday and said my goodby's to Lisa, Jerry and Harv. As my trips to Ohio coincide with spring break, i have never attended the spring meet but have managed a couple of summer ones. Sorry to see that ending. While i was there the auctioneer showed up and they were discussing the last day they would be open for business so he could assign lots etc and get ready for the upcoming auction. Looks like they may not be open for more than a couple of weeks before closing, so if you are planning on ordering, dont wait too long.

Back