When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane CABE Group Picture

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Info on Memory Lane

Hi , can anyone tell me the hours for the swap ( set-up , open to public , shut down ) on Fri 25th . I called them and the guy I talked to told me I didn't have to pre-register , he said ( just show up and we will put you in the field if you wasn't here last year on the pavement ). That was it , is that how it works newbies out in the field or can I pre-register for a pavement spot ? He didn't collaborate , I got the feeling I was wasting his time . All information will be greatly appreciated !!
Thanks Lee :cool:

bicycles and more bicycles

dont worry they will find you a good spot . the spots on the pavement fills up fast .your a little late i know they will help you out .they have allways bin good to me to find a spot
larry is the best one to talk with he looks after the sites. next time ask for larry .from bicycle larry

dont worry they will find you a good spot . the spots on the pavement fills up fast .your a little late i know they will help you out .they have allways bin good to me to find a spot
larry is the best one to talk with he looks after the sites. next time ask for larry .from bicycle larry

Thanks for the info Larry , what about the hours ? The flyer isn't very informational , unlike the Ann Arbor flyer which has it down to a science .

Thanks for the info Larry , what about the hours ? The flyer isn't very informational , unlike the Ann Arbor flyer which has it down to a science .

There isn't really hours.. technically, it's from the time the shop opens until it closes, but basically when everybody gets up and rolls out of their tents friday morning until early afternoon Saturday. But then there's thursday where a lot of deals go down as well.

Any spot is a good spot.The only problem is if it rains the field gets a little slick.As for hours I have seem venders there on Thursday.so I would say anytime after Thursday mid-day.

Last edited:
bicycles and more bicycles

i have come in on wednesday and there was alot of venders there allready. all ways a good time .i will be there thursday at noon this year not to sell just to buy. all ready sold some parts on contacts on the cabe that i am bring parts for them . from bicycle larry

Memory Lane

If everyone came to Memory Lane to just buy and bring nothing to sell we might as well stay home. Steve Doan

Back