When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory lane classic swap meet

-
Oct. 26,27 memory lane classics (fall)

SORRY TO SAY, THE FENDER DOCTOR AND RED DAVIS THE UNICYCLE MAN
WILL BE UNABLE TO MAKE THE OCT. 26,27 MEMORY LANE CLASSICS (FALL)
SWAP MEET.
SEE YOU IN APRIL 2013.
IN THE MEANTIME YOU CAN REACH THE FENDER DOCTOR FOR
SCHWINN CYCLE LOCK REPAIR, REPLACEMENT AND KEYS AT:
[email protected]
847 259 0484 cst

usually friday start

What times does this start & end on Saturday?

At these events people gather early ,, usually early friday or thursday night ,and some people do no leave untill sunday ,, the bicycle museum of america is nearby ,, south on 75 ,,walter branche

Photos of the spring swapmeet

While looking around Memory Lanes website I found alot of pics from the sprng show. Go to http://www.memorylane-classics.com/ and at the bottom left hand corner click on fun stuff to see the photos. There are even some they took from the roof top of the store.

While looking around Memory Lanes website I found alot of pics from the sprng show. Go to http://www.memorylane-classics.com/ and at the bottom left hand corner click on fun stuff to see the photos. There are even some they took from the roof top of the store.

Thanks! The event look great!! I googled up the address and found it. (Why didn't I think of it before?)

Here it is..

24516 3rd Street, Grand Rapids, OH

For those traveling to Memory Lane from the north or west, the bridge on SR 109 (damascus bridge) is closed. Not that big of a deal, you can still cross the river at Grand Rapids. Shouldn't affect too many. The new Rt 24 may throw you a bit, not as many exits as the old 24. Just a little heads-up for someone.

Just spoke with Lisa and Gary today and from what they told me they're expecting folks to show up on Tuesday afternoon. Speaking from experience... I usually head up on Wednesday and look at the early arrival stuff go back on Thursday to watch em roll in, shop Thursday night and Friday morning. Go back on Saturday morning for the late arrivals. Usually the swap ends around 3 on Saturday. It just depends on the weather and the crowd.

Hope it helps,
Judd

Back