When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MEMORY LANE CLASSICS STILL PLANNING A FALL SWAP MEET 2020!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I really want to go, but I'm wavering really hard as to whether I should or not. The number of people that I have seen unmasked in photos at recent swap meets makes me really really uncomfortable. I have a few immunocompromised people in my immediate circle, and I work with a high-risk population (children's librarian in the inner city) and I just don't feel that it's right to go if people are not going to comply.

Well that sucks, I guess I won't be attending after all. I have a medical condition, and can not, and will not, wear a mask.
I also have other reasons for not wearing them, but I won't get into that since we're forbidden to talk about political stuff.

You guys know me. I bring a ton of junk and sometimes a few good bikes. I have a limited supply of professionally made AS Schwinn 20 oz mugs. Dishwasher safe. These are really nice $10 a piece.

Back