When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Dinner

-

Well its 2 days after the meets, I am home and I got five boxes from USPS I sent from Grand Rapids. I am not sure I ve recovered from the airplane and the abundance of Tony Packos sausage. Who would have guessed a food wagon was serving them with chilli at ML!

Most of all i want to thank everyone for coming it was good to see everyone and meet new people. Special thanks to Mark Mann for organizing this far more than I did. Sorry Harv couldnt make dinner but we shared some good stories about the dinners with Larry in the past. The best story told goes to Shannon our waitress about her scwine bike in the basement!

So as time takes its toll and we turn to rust..... the BS moves from Colsons and Schwine bikes to our protrates, arthritis, gray and gone hair,

Stay upright and special thanks to Scott McKaskey for forming this site so we all can stay in touch. Jerry Germo says I need spell check so he can understand what I am writing but I told hom if I did that there would be no ID to the post.

I didnt find a bubble shelby airflow tail light...... But it didnt matter it was fun!

Jerry

Well its 2 days after the meets, I am home and I got five boxes from USPS I sent from Grand Rapids. I am not sure I ve recovered from the airplane and the abundance of Tony Packos sausage. Who would have guessed a food wagon was serving them with chilli at ML!

Most of all i want to thank everyone for coming it was good to see everyone and meet new people. Special thanks to Mark Mann for organizing this far more than I did. Sorry Harv couldnt make dinner but we shared some good stories about the dinners with Larry in the past. The best story told goes to Shannon our waitress about her scwine bike in the basement!

So as time takes its toll and we turn to rust..... the BS moves from Colsons and Schwine bikes to our protrates, arthritis, gray and gone hair,

Stay upright and special thanks to Scott McKaskey for forming this site so we all can stay in touch. Jerry Germo says I need spell check so he can understand what I am writing but I told hom if I did that there would be no i.d. to the post.

I didnt find a bubble shelby airflow tail light...... But it didnt matter it was fun!

Jerry
My Dad and I both had a great time and thanks Jerry for hosting the dinner. V/r Shawn

Stay upright and special thanks to Scott McKaskey for forming this site so we all can stay in touch. Jerry Germo says I need spell check so he can understand what I am writing but I told hom if I did that there would be no i.d. to the post.

Jerry

Good seeing you Jerry!

Unfortunately I didn't get to the ML swap or Packo's but I did make a visit last weekend while moving my daughter back from BGSU.
As usual the food was awesome.....brought some home also !!! Hopefully you guys enjoyed Packo's as much as I dod.

IMG_4447[1].JPG
IMG_4445[1].JPG
IMG_4446[1].JPG

Back