When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Dinner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Since this is the last time we will all be standing ground at the heart and soul of our hobby ..... I am going to host a thursday nite dinner in Maumee so i want to get a count and any dinner suggestions ..... no pizza you might have to dig into your rust money alittle so if your out of town staying at the Red Roof Inn your saving enough to at least hit the Texas Road House BBQ ...... For the new guys I will be selling my autographs and renting booths for u to do the same .... there will be no swapping at the dinner table of any kind so try and order what your eating the first time around! After dinner there will be a ride to a desert and entertainment festivity that was a ritual 10 years ago the last ML i attended started long before me by Mr Don Vaughn..... I checked they are still open .....

sign up by adding to the post with your number I am getting too old to count here is the list to date if u dont see your name doesnt mean ur not invited we want everyone to come- someone please bring Don Cigar Dotson

1. Jerry Berg
2. Paul Genaro
3. Scott McCaskey
4. Harv Trumble
5. Lisa Trumble (since she has been putting up with us for 20 years i buy her and Harvs dinner in hope she finds somewhere to carry on the flag)
6. Jerry Heron (his too as they are the topic of celebration)
7. Mike Spangler
8. Ty Brann
9. John Atkinson
10. Bob U
11. Scott Allison
12. Mark Mattei
13. Ed Pop (cannt spell it but he is bringing sea food note I saved his name for #13 since fishing is 99% luck)
14.Bob Strucel
15. Pat Cafero
16.george coon

The place is not set in stone .... suggestions?

Special note that we should have done this before Larry Busch passed and tribute to Don Vaughn ,Harry Ward, Jerry Williamson,and so many others no longer here..... I wont be missed but I sure miss them .....

I guess I would be #17
This is the first I am hearing of Jerry Williamson’s passing, I am greatly saddened, hearing it, he was a good friend. RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bicycle Heaven / Craig Morrow at least 2,,,,i wouldn't miss it ,, so put me down for 2 people,,,we go to eat at a place i think is called the Blue Fin,,,,blue something anyways its high end but the food is fantastic and i think its well worth it ,,,,Thank you Memory Lane what a fantastic ride ,,you are bicycle history.I can remember very well the first bike show i went to and was at ML my eyes were wide open and a dream of a bike museum.Thank you Larry AND the Gang

Last edited:
Special note that we should have done this before Larry Busch passed and tribute to Don Vaughn ,Harry Ward, Jerry Williamson,and so many others no longer here..... I wont be missed but I sure miss them .....

Jerry, Scott, Patric, George, Paul and I have been doing this every year for a long time. Started doing it over ten years ago. We usually eat at the same place every year. Some time we will have 25 people or more. Catfish

Last edited:
Great idea! I know MLC is sacred in our hobby and nothing can replace it! I cannot make dinner, but i would like to offer some dinner talk for that nite. Next February you should all come down to Charlotte for the 4th annual Hurricane coaster bicycle swap and show! Have a great time guys!

Since this is the last time we will all be standing ground at the heart and soul of our hobby ..... I am going to host a thursday nite dinner in Maumee so i want to get a count and any dinner suggestions ..... no pizza you might have to dig into your rust money alittle so if your out of town staying at the Red Roof Inn your saving enough to at least hit the Texas Road House BBQ ...... For the new guys I will be selling my autographs and renting booths for u to do the same .... there will be no swapping at the dinner table of any kind so try and order what your eating the first time around! After dinner there will be a ride to a desert and entertainment festivity that was a ritual 10 years ago the last ML i attended started long before me by Mr Don Vaughn..... I checked they are still open .....

sign up by adding to the post with your number I am getting too old to count here is the list to date if u dont see your name doesnt mean ur not invited we want everyone to come- someone please bring Don Cigar Dotson

1. Jerry Berg
2. Paul Genaro
3. Scott McCaskey
4. Harv Trumble
5. Lisa Trumble (since she has been putting up with us for 20 years i buy her and Harvs dinner in hope she finds somewhere to carry on the flag)
6. Jerry Heron (his too as they are the topic of celebration)
7. Mike Spangler
8. Ty Brann
9. John Atkinson
10. Bob U
11. Scott Allison
12. Mark Mattei
13. Ed Pop (cannt spell it but he is bringing sea food note I saved his name for #13 since fishing is 99% luck)
14.Bob Strucel
15. Pat Cafero
16.george coon

The place is not set in stone .... suggestions?

Back