When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Dinner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@Pedals Past I can update the list for you - just keep me posted if anyone is missing or needs to be added.

The list has been updated on post #1 - let me know if you want to be added or need an edit. I tried to get it as close as I could without having everyone's Cabe handle and or full name.

It looks like Tony Packo and Maumee Bay Brewing are the 2 suggestions so far.

The Maumee Bay Brewing Restaurant cannot accommodate 35-40 people at the same time in the same general area and they will not take a reservation however they offered a banquet room but there are costs, requirements and a pre-set menu associated with their banquet room (see attached)

Tony Packo can accommodate a party of 35-40 in the same general area, they said 4/26 is available and they can take the reservation by phone. They said they have a group menu that starts at 13.99 per person. We just need to lock it in if this is the place we want to go. Sooner rather than later...

Tony Packo Group Menu.JPG

Maumee Bay Brewing Banquet Room Menu.JPG

Maumee Bay Brewing Banquet Room.JPG

Last edited:
Since this is the last time we will all be standing ground at the heart and soul of our hobby ..... I am going to host a thursday nite dinner in Maumee so i want to get a count and any dinner suggestions ..... no pizza you might have to dig into your rust money alittle so if your out of town staying at the Red Roof Inn your saving enough to at least hit the Texas Road House BBQ ...... For the new guys I will be selling my autographs and renting booths for u to do the same .... there will be no swapping at the dinner table of any kind so try and order what your eating the first time around! After dinner there will be a ride to a desert and entertainment festivity that was a ritual 10 years ago the last ML i attended started long before me by Mr Don Vaughn..... I checked they are still open .....

sign up by adding to the post with your number I am getting too old to count here is the list to date if u dont see your name doesnt mean ur not invited we want everyone to come- someone please bring Don Cigar Dotson

The place is not set in stone .... suggestions?

Special note that we should have done this before Larry Busch passed and tribute to Don Vaughn ,Harry Ward, Jerry Williamson,and so many others no longer here..... I wont be missed but I sure miss them .....

Attending Dinner *pm markivpedalpusher for edits

I’d like to attend the dinner, thanks, Mark Gordon auto1cycle2

I vote Packos
I dont mind putting up the reservation fee but I was kinda hoping for a meal other than a hot dog or fried bologna sandwich ..... cannt we say we are hitting a 30-$40 meal ? i can get a chilli dog out back door atvtge shop ! Hey Mark thanks for the inquire lets check the bbq place
It looks like Tony Packo and Maumee Bay Brewing are the 2 suggestions so far.

The Maumee Bay Brewing Restaurant cannot accommodate 35-40 people at the same time in the same general area and they will not take a reservation however they offered a banquet room but there are costs, requirements and a pre-set menu associated with their banquet room (see attached)

Tony Packo can accommodate a party of 35-40 in the same general area, they said 4/26 is available and they can take the reservation by phone. They said they have a group menu that starts at 13.99 per person. We just need to lock it in if this is the place we want to go. Sooner rather than later...

View attachment 767291

View attachment 767292

View attachment 767293
Since this is the last time we will all be standing ground at the heart and soul of our hobby ..... I am going to host a thursday nite dinner in Maumee so i want to get a count and any dinner suggestions ..... no pizza you might have to dig into your rust money alittle so if your out of town staying at the Red Roof Inn your saving enough to at least hit the Texas Road House BBQ ...... For the new guys I will be selling my autographs and renting booths for u to do the same .... there will be no swapping at the dinner table of any kind so try and order what your eating the first time around! After dinner there will be a ride to a desert and entertainment festivity that was a ritual 10 years ago the last ML i attended started long before me by Mr Don Vaughn..... I checked they are still open .....

sign up by adding to the post with your number I am getting too old to count here is the list to date if u dont see your name doesnt mean ur not invited we want everyone to come- someone please bring Don Cigar Dotson

The place is not set in stone .... suggestions?

Special note that we should have done this before Larry Busch passed and tribute to Don Vaughn ,Harry Ward, Jerry Williamson,and so many others no longer here..... I wont be missed but I sure miss them .....

Attending Dinner *pm markivpedalpusher for edits

View attachment 766858
With addition of Mark Gordon we are at 37 people we are going to cut this off at 48 snce the banquet rooms available are for 40/48/72 individuals ...... we will post the location and i will pay the reservation fee .... since they would like one central payment once the menu is established maybe we can do a paypal account payment and everyone can pre pay example $14 meal 20% gratuity tax is $18.50 plate if we choose the Pakios group menu ...... feedback?

Please see below for the dinner details -

Thursday April 26th | 7:00 p.m. | Reservation is under Jerry Berg | 44 person banquet room

Tony Packo's Restaurant
The Original
1902 Front Street (this is about 10 miles further than Maumee) ***The Maumee location is an express and they do not have a banquet room.
Toledo, Ohio 43605
419-691-6054
http://www.tonypacko.com/

Back