When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Dinner

-
Please see below for the dinner details -

Thursday April 26th | 7:00 p.m. | Reservation is under Jerry Berg | 44 person banquet room

Tony Packo's Restaurant
The Original
1902 Front Street (this is about 10 miles further than Maumee) ***The Maumee location is an express and they do not have a banquet room.
Toledo, Ohio 43605
419-691-6054
http://www.tonypacko.com/

You guys will not be disappointed with Packos and if I can make it and there is still room I'll be there.

When my daughter played travel softballwe had tourneys in Toledo the team / families ate there often.......enough that some would go back 2-3 times and have stuff shipped back to Cincinnati.
Just an FYI the hot dogs aren't really " hot dogs ".........it's Hungarian sausage cut in half - nothing like a coney.
The stuffed cabbage is a 10 - Chicken Paprikas also.........deep fried pickles are a really good appetizer.
Save room for the strudel and ice cream if you can !!!

Packos Parking - Take a right onto Consaul at the Sunoco and the parking lots are on the right.

*** If anyone wants to visit a old fashion family owned meat market there is Takacs Meats just one block over on Genesee St.
Hungarian sausages of multiple kinds, Dutch loaf........land yeggers ( like a homemade type of jerky but not )
They make the best brats I've ever had - beer, pepper-jack, japalano and maybe 1-2 other kinds
If you've ever been in an old skool meat market you'll have a flashback as soon as you walk in the door.
Owner is Lou Takacs - super guy.......2nd or maybe even 3rd generation. Only open to 5 pm !!!!!!

Last edited:
The capacity of the reserved room is 44 - we're at 43 RSVP's. If anyone knows they will not be able to make it please keep me posted. Thanks!

Good catch Shawn - Sorter error, I put the + 3 back with their significant others and deleted the +1's. We're still at 43 as of now.

MLC RSVP Dinner List 03.26.18.JPG

Mark, may I be #44? Don't know how I just saw this now.. I was thinking of coming in Thursday night and this is the perfect excuse to do so.

We currently have a reservation for a party of 44 however I just found out the Tony Packo location we're eating at has a larger capacity space we can reserve if we have enough interest. So GOOD news...

MLC RSVP Dinner List 03.26.18c.JPG

Back