When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Dinner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Please see below for the dinner details -

Thursday April 26th | 7:00 p.m. | Reservation is under Jerry Berg | 44 person banquet room

Tony Packo's Restaurant
The Original
1902 Front Street (this is about 10 miles further than Maumee) ***The Maumee location is an express and they do not have a banquet room.
Toledo, Ohio 43605
419-691-6054
http://www.tonypacko.com/

You guys will not be disappointed with Packos and if I can make it and there is still room I'll be there.

When my daughter played travel softballwe had tourneys in Toledo the team / families ate there often.......enough that some would go back 2-3 times and have stuff shipped back to Cincinnati.
Just an FYI the hot dogs aren't really " hot dogs ".........it's Hungarian sausage cut in half - nothing like a coney.
The stuffed cabbage is a 10 - Chicken Paprikas also.........deep fried pickles are a really good appetizer.
Save room for the strudel and ice cream if you can !!!

Packos Parking - Take a right onto Consaul at the Sunoco and the parking lots are on the right.

*** If anyone wants to visit a old fashion family owned meat market there is Takacs Meats just one block over on Genesee St.
Hungarian sausages of multiple kinds, Dutch loaf........land yeggers ( like a homemade type of jerky but not )
They make the best brats I've ever had - beer, pepper-jack, japalano and maybe 1-2 other kinds
If you've ever been in an old skool meat market you'll have a flashback as soon as you walk in the door.
Owner is Lou Takacs - super guy.......2nd or maybe even 3rd generation. Only open to 5 pm !!!!!!

Last edited:
The capacity of the reserved room is 44 - we're at 43 RSVP's. If anyone knows they will not be able to make it please keep me posted. Thanks!

Good catch Shawn - Sorter error, I put the + 3 back with their significant others and deleted the +1's. We're still at 43 as of now.

MLC RSVP Dinner List 03.26.18.JPG

Mark, may I be #44? Don't know how I just saw this now.. I was thinking of coming in Thursday night and this is the perfect excuse to do so.

We currently have a reservation for a party of 44 however I just found out the Tony Packo location we're eating at has a larger capacity space we can reserve if we have enough interest. So GOOD news...

MLC RSVP Dinner List 03.26.18c.JPG

Back