When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Dinner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just confirmed our reservation and we are officially booked for dinner. Our RSVP list on post #1 is 40 as of today. I'm starting to get REALLY excited for the meets/dinner, etc.!

Thursday April 26th | 7:00 p.m. | Reservation is under Jerry Berg | 44 person banquet room
***If our party of 44 grows past 50 Tony Packo's can accommodate us in larger space.

Tony Packo's Restaurant
The Original
1902 Front Street (this is about 10 miles further than Maumee) ***The Maumee location is an express and they do not have a banquet room.
Toledo, Ohio 43605
419-691-6054upload_2018-4-13_7-35-46.png
http://www.tonypacko.com/

@catfish Yes and GOOD question. Free parking in a shared parking lot of a church nearby and there is free parking in a big vacant stone parking lot down the street off of Consaul St.(per Tony Packo's)

The bigger parking lot is the one sort of across the street from the small one directly behind the building.
On the Google map it's on the corner of Burr and Consaul - as you turn onto Consaul from Front Street it's on the right and has a sign " Parking for Tony Packo's Customers Only "
I'm not sure about the next lot up - I've never had to park in that one - it may be a St. Stephens Church lot

The bigger parking lot is the one sort of across the street from the small one directly behind the building.
On the Google map it's on the corner of Burr and Consaul - as you turn onto Consaul from Front Street it's on the right and has a sign " Parking for Tony Packo's Customers Only "
I'm not sure about the next lot up - I've never had to park in that one - it may be a St. Stephens Church lot

Good to know! Thanks!

Back