When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Jacket

-
Shipping
buyer pays actual freight cost to their location
Zipcode

Pedals Past

I live for the CABE
made in 99’s by Don Dotson signed and autographed by Larry Busch and Harvey Trumble Size L was located in my bike museum found while moving needs to be in public display as a tribute to the establishment of our hobby pm or email [email protected] buyer pays actual freight cost to their location

45F59E6E-06B9-4315-930C-3E54D0193ACF.jpeg

3CB8C3C3-C64D-40A1-94E9-32BE667A21D8.jpeg

9CC031A7-4266-4A08-B9C3-3554EB8872D9.jpeg

Sorry guys someday but I gotta keep this just dont know what I was thinking ……. I just wanted it publicaly displayed maybe i shoukd donate it to bicycle museum of america in ohio

Yes, the DoND rules prohibit deals via email or PM, (including soliciting emails or PMs).

Just a reminder that DoND are different than those in the for sale section.
He is free to withdraw it if he wants, same as with the other classifieds. Reasons might include changing your mind or if the bidding doesn't go high enough. I'll add this to the list of rules for clarification.

He is free to withdraw it if he wants, same as with the other classifieds. Reasons might include changing your mind or if the bidding doesn't go high enough. I'll add this to the list of rules for clarification.
its my fault when i read the add i failed to put in add when bought to pm or email your info.

I withdrew it because i wanted it publicly displayed not that it wasnt enough money the more I looked at it the more I thought about where it should go as I entered the twilight years ….. my kids might gave it to good will ….. as the hobby ages and we loose more and more of us to time the mission of this was to preserve the art of the occupation I cannt say I ever made a dime from this stuff, its not my intent. I specifically stated why i was even offering such a personal item.

Back