When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Summer meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

detroitbike

I live for the CABE
Who's attending ML swap and what are you bringing?
I'm looking for Schwinn Stingray 2's in Blue and silver,
Green with Yellow version and Red with Yellow as pictured.
Prefer Coaster brake versions.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

a friend and fellow "bike nut" and i will be there friday from michigan. we always go home with a lot of stuff from the swap meet and from the memory lane store. the weather forecast sounds real nice. can't wait !

I had a couple friends cancel so I'm undecided now, I'm selling out and have a lot of good stuff , also selling my original paint 1934 first year Huffman. If any other Cabers are going post it soon so I can make up my mind, because the 11th is my Birthday and I may head to the Carolinas! Lol

I live near by so I'll be stopping in for a visit Thurs , Fri , and perhaps Sat Morning . I have three 28" Wood Steel Clad Rims two are laced with hubs , one is not . All have petrified tire's on them . Also have an Excelsior 28" Mens Frame w/ Crank Circa 1910-20 that I'll have in the trunk , not sure what other odds'n ends I have . I don't have enough stuff to set up . If your interested in it I'll be around , if you don't know me , just ask some of the regulars they all know me .

Back