When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Unique Stormer rear steer convertible project

-
Price
$150

stezell

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
TOC Stormer rear steer convertible tandem frame with what you see. There are some old repairs made from what I've been told can be fixed properly if you choose to. I would deliver to the show for $150 a very unique bicycle. If you have any questions or need more pictures please let me know, added 26" wheels and ladies fork to show what it can look like. Thanks for looking, Sean

20190703_190130.jpg

Th
20190703_190052.jpg

an
20190703_190220.jpg

ks
20190703_191931.jpg

f
20190703_185808.jpg

or
20190703_185844.jpg

Is the head badge still on it? I'm curious if this was built before Westfield bought out Stormer in 1899 or so.

No sir sorry no badge.
Sorry to hear that. There seem to be a few Stormer badges floating around but rarely are they still on a bike. I've also got a frame that may have been a Stormer, just a ghost pf the badge.

That would be a really cool project for someone to revive into a rider. A labor of love that would be a head turner.

Sorry to hear that. There seem to be a few Stormer badges floating around but rarely are they still on a bike. I've also got a frame that may have been a Stormer, just a ghost pf the badge.

That would be a really cool project for someone to revive into a rider. A labor of love that would be a head turner.
Especially with the robin egg blue that's there, it would definitely take a labor of love @gkeep

Sean

Back