When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men Hawthorn Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1990 plus the ride lower 48
Zipcode

luckyfind

Finally riding a big boys bike
I might kick myself later for letting this good looking original rolling relic go. But so it goes. No sure of the exact year. I suspect late teens or early 20’s. Tires are in great shape. Nice wood rims rear rim has a crack in it. Handle bars are the longer pull back style. Everything turns nice and easy and should be a easy strip and ship to your door. I am sure I have extras to add to it, but that would require me to get up into my hot rafters. I’m referring to racks, light, horn, or battery can. I can and have shipped internationally, but prefer lower 48. Feel free to PM me or for quicker response call / text two08-66one-four505

B3984BFB-AC0A-4E8F-B7B9-24151F26BC7A.jpeg

you probably could ride it as is but would more than likely do more damage to the rim. It shows off nice as is for an original bike. I would say keep the tires and rims together and build up as set of Velocity Blunts or Noah Stusman wood rims. If you are interested in that I will throw in a front and rear hub set.

Back