When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men Who Ride Women's Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dxmadman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Any guys out there who want to admit riding a women's bike on occasion, or even frequently? I've seen some women's bikes that are so cool that I wouldn't care if it was a women's, or is there some of you against it? Now I won't get caught on my wife's pink fair lady with a basket full of flowers, but I will sure take her Slick Chick with wheelie bars for a spin in a heart beat!

I've ridden my gf's Colson Bullnose...but felt like a fairy...never again.

ry3D400-1.jpg

I'd ride that Bullnose till the wheels fall off! Very kool! I'll ride anything, even some of my sons 20" bikes on occasion just for kicks around the driveway. He busts up to see me on his bikes.

Ever been in a situation where you had no choice but to walk for miles? Who wouldn"t ride a girl's bike but a homophobe?

I'm just as manly as the rest of you and I often find myself faced with this choice many miles from home with all my girls bikes. The problem is deciding just which one to ride. Usually it's the 1940 Roadmaster though.

Long walk home

I'm just as manly as the rest of you and I often find myself faced with this choice many miles from home with all my girls bikes. The problem is deciding just which one to ride. Usually it's the 1940 Roadmaster though.

I heard about that deal-F or walk. Never gave that ultimatum myself.-sorry to hear about that-you'll be OK.

Last edited:
Dave I knew would chime in on this thread. You tend to favor some of the girls bicycles. Your 1940 Roadmaster she's a beauty! I almost bought that from you and I don't care for girls bicycles but can really respect some rare ones. And you had a really nice green 41 girls bullnose as well. Dave did you by chance see the 38 Roadmaster supreme that was on the cabe for 400 bucks last week, I would ride that bike!

Anyhow for the one who started the thread, feeling like a fairy riding a girls, well I can kind of see that! I had a co worker once tell me I looked like a fairy riding a really nice prewar Schwinn boy's bicycle years ago and I wasn't dressed like Pee Wee, hmm, maybe we all look like fairy's riding any classic bicycles in general regardless of its gender use. Who knows!

Maybe our boy bikes in our collection get pretty lonely without any girl companions. Maybe we should add a few. I have a funny thought, so what do you call a girls bike that has been robbed or has been turned into a boys " trans gender".

Really the first bikes that we so call girls bike were really called "step through" and were intended for unisex. I have a buddy who has a bum back from an accident and prefers a step through. If your worried about colors that boys should have blue and girls should have pink, then you probably shouldn't ride a girls bike.

Last edited:
Back