When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men Who Ride Women's Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll fess up- I have ridden a woman's bike on a few occasions. BUT- I was a boy then, eight or nine years old, and I didn't know any better. :cool: I do remember at that age being impressed by how easy it was for me to get onto it, compared to a man's bike!

Ride the ladies with pride!

I have several ladies bikes that I restored to show condition, and they look better than most guys bikes I have seen.
I would ride them any day. There are many guys on the Cabe who will not ride a girls bike and many who will not even own a girls bike.
I can't believe that they are insecure to the point that merely riding a girls bike would threaten their masculinity.
Give it a break guys, vintage bikes are works of art, both mens and ladies. Ride all your bikes with pride.........Wayne

Attachments

• IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    316 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    394.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    300.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9637.JPG
    IMG_9637.JPG
    316.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9639.JPG
    IMG_9639.JPG
    457.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9638.jpg
    IMG_9638.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 37
The best riding bike I have is a girl's Shelby Airflow. I'll cruise around on it without due regards to my sexuality. The way I look at it, if I can dress up in woman’s clothing for a womanless beauty pageant for a charity event, riding the Shelby is no big deal.

Attachments

• 100_1827.jpg
    100_1827.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 81
hello ill tell u one thing

when your 72 years old it is a hell of a lot easier to get on and off a ladies bike i ride an old murray 3 speed 3 miles every day
chucksoldbikes

The best riding bike I have is a girl's Shelby Airflow. I'll cruise around on it without due regards to my sexuality. The way I look at it, if I can dress up in woman’s clothing for a womanless beauty pageant for a charity event, riding the Shelby is no big deal.

ohhhhhhhhh wow what a hottie ha ha ha ha chucksoldbikes

I often find myself faced with this choice many miles from home with all my girls bikes from Dave Marko

Tell me Dave.How do your girls bikes get miles from your home.Do they run away and you have to round them up?Is this a problem you also have with the human female? Have you had this problem of females escaping and you have to round them up all your life?Sit on the couch and tell me about this problem while I take notes.HMMM,interesting.

Thanks for the comment Dave. I still didn't win the pageant, a lawyer did. Paid off the judges I bet. LOL.

Back