When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men's 1936 Schwinn Locking Truss Forks one-year-only

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
$28.00 shipping to lower 48
Zipcode

OC_Rolling_Art

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Men's 1936 one-year-only locking forks

First year of the locking forks. Original Yale/Arnold Schwinn key. Lock functions perfectly, forks have been repainted (some chipping present) and are nice and straight. Threads are perfect. Truss rods w/original chrome, and medium patina.

I had these on a bike for a year or so and they ride nicely. $28.00 shipping to the lower 48. Any shipping overage will be refunded to you.

Shipped via BikeFlights or USPS, with tracking information. Quoted costs are to the lower 48 only. Please send payment: PayPal Friends and Family to [email protected]

IMG_9981.jpg

IMG_9980.jpg

IMG_9983.jpg

IMG_9984.jpg

IMG_9985.jpg

IMG_9986.jpg

IMG_9987.jpg

IMG_9989.jpg

IMG_9990.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

Last edited:
What is the measurement of the stem
Fits Standard full size BOYS bike, these are NOT for girl's bikes, which have a longer steer tube.

I can't measure at the moment, but I believe the boys' steer tubes are just under 6" to fit a 5" frame tube, and the girls are a full inch longer.

The forks, with different truss rods, are pictured on the bike I took apart.

Unknown-8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back