When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Mens 40s Huffman Cranks & Bottom bracket in nice shape and with nice chrome...

-

tryder

I live for the CABE
Hi,
I am looking for a super nice set of '40s Mens Huffan cranks and the correct bottom bracket for my Huffman "Victory Era" bicycle.
I already have a nos Mens Huffman chainring with beautiful chrome. I would like to purchase a super nice Mens crankset to match. I need the correct Huffman bottom bracket as well.
Please provide a center to center crank arm measurement and a picture.
Thank you.

Hi,
I am looking for a super nice set of '40s Mens Huffan cranks and the correct bottom bracket for my Huffman "Victory Era" bicycle.
I already have a nos Mens Huffman chainring with beautiful chrome. I would like to purchase a super nice Mens crankset to match. I need the correct Huffman bottom bracket as well.
Please provide a center to center crank arm measurement and a picture.
Thank you.
Still looking. Thanks!

This crank looks very similar to a postwar Schwinn mens crank. So if you have what you think is a postwar schwinn mens crank with " HM Co" printed in the middle why don't you do yourself and your Schwinn a favor and sell it to me.
I could use a Huffan bottom bracket as well.
Thank you!

FYI, I just measured the crank arm length on a boys 1940 & girls 1940 Dayton/Huffman and they were both the same.

Back