When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mens Elgin at Auction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice bike . That being said there’s no way those are the original fenders. They do look like post war Rollfast as someone else said. The thing that really stands out to me is the blue fenders not matching the tank and guard. I also think the braces had to be bent a bit to make them line up on this bike . Even the tank light and guard paint look suspiciously clean and the paint looks a little orange peel ish on the light . It’s hard to see if the tank has it also due to the photos not being close up . Still a neat bike but yes I’d change the fenders if it found it’s way to me.

Last edited:
I looked closer and I'm convinced this bike is a total concoction. Tank and guard have been repainted. The paint on the rear chain guard bracket is the give away. Possible paint on the spoke nipples too but its hard to tell. I find the the color combo kinda 🤮 personally.

Back