When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men's Spaceliner - Any clues to determine wheel size from photo?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Was everything scaled down for the 24" wheel version of the Spaceliner? I am trying to gauge the wheel size of this bike from the photograph.

Thanks!
1540807864646.png

Only a guess, but it's likely that the saddle is the same size on both 24" and 26" bikes. Of course, the saddle is often not original. Also, it's tough to scale off the small difference between 24" and 26" on a photo. Just squinting at that bike, the proportions seem to suggest 24".

Thanks to everyone who chimed in and it's nice to have a consensus! Using the saddle as the reference point on this type bike will certainly help me out in the future.

Can someone tell me what the diameter of the chain ring is on one of these? V/r Shawn

I hate to confuse things but I also think it is 26" To me when a photo is taken of a bike at a slight elevation ( like this looks to me ) it makes the bike look smaller.

Last edited:
Back