When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mercury Pacemaker and other bikes for sale this Saturday

-
Price
Various
Zipcode

hawkster19

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I've been hoarding and saving bikes and bike parts (and baseball cards and vinyl records and license plates and local memorabilia and........) for my entire life. I have a studio and garage full of a massive amount of schtuffffff to prove it. My family doesn't want stuck with all my stuff so it's time to sell a few things and break the ice. I'm going to rip the Band-aid off and go all in and see how it goes.

This weekend there's a bicycle swap being held in New Bremen, Ohio near the Bicycle Museum of America. There may be a posting about it in the swap meets section but I haven't looked yet. I'll be taking a trailer and truck bed full of parts and bikes. The bicycles below will be there. I'll add more images as I get them taken this week. Right now my garage floor is covered with stuff, much to my wife's chagrin since I made her pull her car outside for the last two weeks.

If you want to buy something ahead of the swap and pick it up there, I can take credit cards over the phone. Or if you're local you can show up with cash. For now, I'm looking only to sell these and deliver them to the swap meet. Please don't ask me about shipping until after the swap. If it doesn't sell there, I may be willing to ship.

Prices will be posted above the bike images. Feel free to make an offer but I'd like to stick to these prices at least until after the swap. I've tried to be reasonable. Thanks for reading and see you at the show!

Original paint 1942 Mercury Pacemaker - $2200 (the rear Safety Town emblem and the rear reflector are not included)

Western Flyer X53 (the light cover, rear reflector and emblem are all the fantastic repops being offered by Shawn here and elsewhere. My originals were used as the templates.) - $900

Columbia 4 Star (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong) - $750

More pics and bikes to come tomorrow after I get them photographed......

Back