When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mercury Pacemaker tank light info needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello we are in the process of getting one of are Mercury Pacemakers back and we are needing a dual light set up for the tank.Is there anyone that can make one of these for us or has a picture of the inside so perhaps we can make one as well .Please let us know ,thank you Terry and Tammy

Here's mine. V/r Shawn

IMG_1006 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1007 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1008 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1009 - Copy.JPG

Hello we are in the process of getting one of are Mercury Pacemakers back and we are needing a dual light set up for the tank.Is there anyone that can make one of these for us or has a picture of the inside so perhaps we can make one as well .Please let us know ,thank you Terry and Tammy
Maybe it didn’t ever have one , let’s see your tanks

Didn't you take good pictures of my light setup @fordmike65, mines complete except 1 lite reflector, was making one out of a flashlight but would love to find a original one, they are metal & heavier ( thicker? ) than others.

If I recall correctly, awhile back someone here on the Cabe was making hardware to hold big square flashlight batteries. That might be a start. Add Sean’s photo and maybe they could make you something similar. In my 20 plus years of collecting Mercurys. I’ve never seen any Mercury tank guts for sale. Best of luck!

Back