When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mercury Podbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
750 B/O
Zipcode

cyclesmithc

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi All,
Unfortunately all of the fancy stuff is gone off this old Merc, but what's left is pretty nice. Original paint, it is dark Purple, I know it kind of looks black in the pics. I completely disassembled the wheels, tumbled and reused the original spokes and nipples, The rear hub is in good shape, cleaned and greased, as well as the front. The rims are reasonable true, could get better with a little more time. All of the spokes are free, threads have a touch of never seize. there is a weld repair on the crank, but it looks pretty clean and pedals straight. As far as I can tell the only parts that are not original are the pedals and tires. I'm also including the original rear fender, banged up, but no rust. I am also including what I believe would be the correct rack from another bike. Serial number is 6105. Thanks for this forum. It's lots of fun.

$750 or best offer, I would also consider trading locally for prewar project bikes or parts.
Located in northwest NJ 07840. Shipping would be additional to my asking price, but exactly whatever Bikeflights charges. I have a box for it and packing material.

fullsizeoutput_19ad.jpeg

JVJ7KeioSWSjBmPNrLG8%w.jpg

H9whDn6sTDa8wzk5bL+4yg.jpg

HwGoyoYmQySESHptSWMMVA.jpg

EgqoximeSZuKWACXN6rr9w.jpg

wRyFsuVxSlOyv9g4xNCQTg.jpg

RQbRIPzpQ2SQc3g2n5ELvQ.jpg

TK4dW9GfSYavh8yY2%5zcA.jpg

pV+UtwTYTkmlLQDp0jLeww.jpg

+y1pBWJwQruGegBjkdXm6Q.jpg

HqdhV9DHTr251856wro%nQ.jpg

2iNnQjStSUKpwtRQlibaqA.jpg