When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mercury Speedometer Face

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Looking for a repo or NOS speedo face as shown. I would consider the entire speedo head if it were restored or NOS. Email me direct at [email protected] with pics/price. Thanks, Shawn

Speedometers-1.jpg

Looking for a repo or NOS speedo face as shown. I would consider the entire speedo head if it were restored or NOS. Email me direct at [email protected] with pics/price. Thanks, Shawn

View attachment 1850974
Shawn the speedo you’re looking for looks like a dummy face. More like a speedo from a pedal car or tricycle? Check out the mounting brackets.

This is the only real Mercury speedo I’ve notice throughout the years… I could be wrong.

BC8456F4-6628-4484-8AFA-34BA170ED525.jpeg

BBC85864-D644-4B50-BF5B-EE062CD19A01.jpeg

24EDA8ED-A451-41BA-82B5-1343CD2F65A4.jpeg

Shawn the speedo you’re looking for looks like a dummy face. More like a speedo from a pedal car or tricycle? Check out the mounting brackets.

This is the only real Mercury speedo I’ve notice throughout the years… I could be wrong.

View attachment 1855314

View attachment 1855315

View attachment 1855316
Santi,
Ironically i was doing some research last night when I bumped this and think you are correct. That said I need the type you show. I'd consider just about anything at this point. Even if it was a crusty one but has to have enough detail so I can get a face made. Thanks, Shawn

Back