When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mercury Speedometer Face

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Looking for a repo or NOS speedo face as shown. I would consider the entire speedo head if it were restored or NOS. Email me direct at [email protected] with pics/price. Thanks, Shawn

Speedometers-1.jpg

Looking for a repo or NOS speedo face as shown. I would consider the entire speedo head if it were restored or NOS. Email me direct at [email protected] with pics/price. Thanks, Shawn

View attachment 1850974
Shawn the speedo you’re looking for looks like a dummy face. More like a speedo from a pedal car or tricycle? Check out the mounting brackets.

This is the only real Mercury speedo I’ve notice throughout the years… I could be wrong.

BC8456F4-6628-4484-8AFA-34BA170ED525.jpeg

BBC85864-D644-4B50-BF5B-EE062CD19A01.jpeg

24EDA8ED-A451-41BA-82B5-1343CD2F65A4.jpeg

Shawn the speedo you’re looking for looks like a dummy face. More like a speedo from a pedal car or tricycle? Check out the mounting brackets.

This is the only real Mercury speedo I’ve notice throughout the years… I could be wrong.

View attachment 1855314

View attachment 1855315

View attachment 1855316
Santi,
Ironically i was doing some research last night when I bumped this and think you are correct. That said I need the type you show. I'd consider just about anything at this point. Even if it was a crusty one but has to have enough detail so I can get a face made. Thanks, Shawn

Back