When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mercury trike ( Ramshorn ?)

-
Without pics can't really say. Condition? Tire size?
Here are the pictures. I just got home with it. It is 2' 4" Tall at the bars. 1' 11" tall at the seat. 1' 7" wide at the back wheels. Fount wheel is 20" in diameter. The back wheels are 12" in diameter. The trike is 3' 2" long. The color looks like orange and tan in color. I took a picture under the back step to show the color. The fount of it has Mercury on both sides of it. The seal on the seat has Made In USA Troxell Patented. Thanks for the information.

IMG_20210106_153543.jpg

IMG_20210106_153556.jpg

IMG_20210106_153706.jpg

IMG_20210106_153653.jpg

IMG_20210106_153722.jpg

IMG_20210106_153912.jpg

IMG_20210106_153840.jpg

Well I am going to sell it. I have collected things my whole life. I have metal detected for over 40 years. I scuba diver for years. Not for the money, but to try and save history. Now my age and health is stopping me from doing what I have lived for. The only reason I picked this tricycle up was to try to get in the hands of someone who would carry it over the goal line for future generations. Thanks for your time.

Reactions: mrg
Looks like you scored a nice one of this model in the larger size. The seat is in excellent condition for being 80+ years old. At 70 years old and having health issues myself, I know exactly what you're saying about age and health putting a damper on the things you enjoy doing.

Dave

Looks like you scored a nice one of this model in the larger size. The seat is in excellent condition for being 80+ years old. At 70 years old and having health issues myself, I know exactly what you're saying about age and health putting a damper on the things you enjoy doing.

Dave
I am just 66, but heart attacks and broke bones and cancer has took a heavy toll on me. Before life caught up with me I was able to out work any of these young guys. I was scuba diving with all these young guys down here and they was always scared I was dead on the bottom of the Tennessee because I would stay down over 3 hours on one tank of air. Found a lot of VERY valuable stuff, but could not recover it because of the laws. The government would rather history be lost forever than having it recovered. I just hope some of the younger people will pick up where I had to stop. Not for the money,but for history.

Back