When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mercury wagon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Does anybody have any info on the wagon?I cant seem to find much on line about age,maker,value.I know its a Mercury.lol
Mercurywagon2-1.jpg

Mercurywagon1-1.jpg

Mercurywagon-1.jpg

Mercurywagon3-1.jpg

Sorry I can't help with an ID but it sure is cool - looks maybe early to mid 30s in design.

Looks rustic and sturdy. Great addition to the decor of the outside of the building. Your house? But Im sure you have a spot in your collection display in the house.
Love the streamline look.
Nice find Vince

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I checked my collector books and found a Mercury model nearly identical to this on a 1942 catalog page. The only difference is that the '42 model had artillary style wheels with the openings around them instead of solid wheels. My guess is that Mercury(Murray) made this style wagon from the late '30s to the early '40s and yours is more towards the late '30s with the solid wheels. American National made a very similar designed wagon in the early 1940s and possibly earlier, also with artillary wheels on the '40s model. Hope that info helps.

Dave

Thanks for the info Ridingtoy.Its going inside JD,just washed it down along side my house.Dont want to tempt any thief's.lol

Amazing! I have my dad's wagon like this in pieces in my garage. One of my next projects. It had been painted several times, and I came across your post through a google image search.

The rust and pits are pretty deep. I'm hoping to find some key replacement parts.

Great wagon! I have one also. Mine has pneumatic tires though. I love mine and i'm sure you will love yours too. What colors does it appear to be? Maroon and off white or ??

Back