When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas!

-
Thanks Dave
It’s Blue Streak , Gendron
The story from seller was that is came from wealthy Doctor out of Ohio and may have been
A special build , it was thought not to be ever seen as a catalog item. ( boy - girl )
Maybe this is not the first time in front of a Christmas tree .

Merry Christmas
Mark

Last edited:
Thanks for the badge information! I was going to guess Gendron by what I could see of the head badge shape. I can absolutely believe it was a special order. Maybe the doctor personally knew someone high up in the Gendron organization really well, possibly growing up together.

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks for the badge information! I was going to guess Gendron by what I could see of the head badge shape. I can absolutely believe it was a special order. Maybe the doctor personally knew someone high up in the Gendron organization really well, possibly growing up together.

Dave

Here are the pics I took of it at Ann Arbor in 2017. V/r Shawn

Shawn, thanks for the closeup badge photo for future reference. The bike is in fairly decent shape after around 90 years of use and storage. Hope I'm still in as good of shape at 90. LOL What size wheels does it have, 14" or 16"? Just curious...

Dave

Shawn, thanks for the closeup badge photo for future reference. The bike is in fairly decent shape after around 90 years of use and storage. Hope I'm still in as good of shape at 90. LOL What size wheels does it have, 14" or 16"? Just curious...

Dave

16” wheels Dave
Pictures dont do it justice
I would say excellent og paint survivor .

mark

Wow...that little Byke looks like it was just unpackaged and assembled from the store. Beautiful restoration! :)

Dave
Thank you Dave, crappy pictures under the tree but it came out great. Waiting on a few parts to finalize it. I got lucky with the tires!

Mike

Back