When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry xmas guess who?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Attachments

• scarey.jpg
    scarey.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 67
That's what I said nine posts ago! You could either move the relevant posts to that thread or just delete this one altogether. V/r Shawn

Is This Really Bothering You Guys?

Really? I rarely even notice what category a thread is in.Its all in fun,right?

It has to do with keeping order and preventing chaos. If people arbitrarily posted in whatever thread then the purpose of having specific threads would become meaningless. I do pay attention and when someone is posting Stingray questions in the ballooner section, for example, not only is it annoying but it is inconsiderate of others. I realize newbs may make a mistake but that is easy to fix. The place where I see this happen the most is people post wanted to buy items in the "for sale" thread. The forum should be a fun place but people are also trying to learn and share information which requires some semblance of order. There, I've said my piece. V/r Shawn

Well Alrighty Then....

It has to do with keeping order and preventing chaos. If people arbitrarily posted in whatever thread then the purpose of having specific threads would become meaningless. I do pay attention and when someone is posting Stingray questions in the ballooner section, for example, not only is it annoying but it is inconsiderate of others. I realize newbs may make a mistake but that is easy to fix. The place where I see this happen the most is people post wanted to buy items in the "for sale" thread. The forum should be a fun place but people are also trying to learn and share information which requires some semblance of order. There, I've said my piece. V/r Shawn

Not trying to stir up crap or create "chaos",lol. Lighten up man. I'll be more mindful of the threads.Now,How about properly posting in the bikes for sale section. I think the title should state GIRLS or LADIES so I don't waste my valuable precious time and get annoyed looking @ a bike I'll never buy. Thanks

Last edited:
Back