When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mesinger help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Charl

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'd like to clean up this Mesinger B-60 saddle for the bike I'm working on in my previous post.
What's the best way to dissemble it without damaging it?
Any help on this or the bike is appreciated.

IMG_20220704_090638.jpg

Oil the bolts / nuts at the ends before taking it apart . Take your appropriate wrench and test the connection to see if they are seized up. Notice if any damage to pan or broken springs. To assemble lubricate all moving parts and don't mix parts from side to side. A lot of times the clamp that fastens to seat pole is damaged from overtightening. I like to reinforce this area but it requires welding. And you can check before riding by pushing down on seat and springs

Oil the bolts / nuts at the ends before taking it apart . Take your appropriate wrench and test the connection to see if they are seized up. Notice if any damage to pan or broken springs. To assemble lubricate all moving parts and don't mix parts from side to side. A lot of times the clamp that fastens to seat pole is damaged from overtightening. I like to reinforce this area but it requires welding. And you can check before riding by pushing down on seat and springs
Thanks, that helps a lot. I do have penetrating oil on the nuts/bolts and didn't want to begin disassembling before asking.

Back