When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metaframe Aquarium

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

decotriumph

I live for the CABE
Two-and-a-half gallon Metaframe aquarium. These have stainless steel frames and slate bottoms. Guaranteed to leak, so it will need resealed. The slate bottom has a repair on it but that place doesn't leak. Leaks are in the usual places, around the sealed edges where the seals have dried up. These were made in the late 1960s/early 1970s. Sell for $50 shipped, insured and double boxed, in the US 48. Or if you want to pick it up in Tullahoma, TN, I'll do $40. Payment by PayPal
20210810_201332_resized.jpg
20210810_201350_resized.jpg
20210810_201505_resized.jpg
. PM me with interest.

Last edited:
Two-and-a-half gallon Metaframe aquarium. These have stainless steel frames and slate bottoms. Guaranteed to leak, so it will need resealed. The slate bottom has a repair on it but that place doesn't leak. Leaks are in the usual places, around the sealed edges where the seals have dried up. These were made in the late 1960s/early 1970s. Sell for $50 shipped, insured and double boxed, in the US 48. Or if you want to pick it up in Tullahoma, TN, I'll do $40. Payment by PayPal

View attachment 1491444

View attachment 1491445

View attachment 1491446. PM me with interest.
Hi I know this is really old. Any change it’s still available haha

Back