When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Meteor Pedal Overhaul

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here is a tid bit of info.for ya
Hey Rudy, thanks for the suggestion. I just reviewed the Dualco website and think this might be a good solution. On the side of the pedal that threads into the crank arm, the opening to inject any lubricant is less than a millimeter. Very tight. The Dualco site doesn't indicate the diameter of the nozzle opening. Can you offer your best guess? One mm? If I can't inject grease into that end, I was thinking of just oozing some Phil's Tenacious Oil into it. The bike will likely be ridden occasionally, but not a lot.

I usually just clean out the pedal and squirt in some aerosol white grease. It comes out of the can quite liquid and can be shaken down to the outboard bearings.
Thanks, Andrew. That sounds like maybe the simplest option, especially for pedals that won't be ridden many miles.

EEA717C3-2284-4DAD-B3CC-06400991DC2F.jpeg

I went to a local farm supply store where they sell chainsaws. They had a grease gun with a super tiny end on it and it's spring loaded and comes preloaded with grease. It cost $4.99. You put the end in the tiny gap and push and grease comes out. It was designed to fit in the super tiny grease hole in the end of chain saw bars.

Back