When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mexico Euzkadi ??????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Howdy fellows Schwinn freaks! I've been researching and collecting Schwinn badges for the last several years.
One of the really cool badges is a Euzkadi badge with Arnold Schwinn on it. I did end up with a couple of the badges, but still can't find a photo of a Schwinn bicycle with the badge. I did find out Euzkadi was a tire company that was a partner with B.F. Goodrich in a venture. I talked to a few people about it and one Question that came up was the two color variations. I always said I didn't know? It came to me out of the blue the other day! Maybe the Red, White & Blue model badge was for the U.S. flag and the orange & green model badge was for the Mexican flag.
What do you think?
EUZKADI 01.jpg
us flag.jpg
MEXICAN FLAG.jpg
EUZKADI 01.JPG

Last edited:
Just a silly question. Why would a USA made bike sold in the USA have a badge with Mexico on it? I'd assume that the red white and blue signifies it's a USA made bike but sold in Mexico. My El Pato cans say product of USA and they have a Mexican and American flag on it. :D

I agree, That's what I was saying in a round about way. I guess it didn't come out good? Barry

Last edited:
I noticed that the red white and blue version has the bottom 1/3 of the badge embossed and the red and green is just inked. Would that indicate the embossed badge is the early (1st) version and the inked is the later version?

I noticed that the red white and blue version has the bottom 1/3 of the badge embossed and the red and green is just inked. Would that indicate the embossed badge is the early (1st) version and the inked is the later version?
Good question, I've wondered that also. I also thought maybe different badge making outfits made them. I know there were lots of outfits making them around the country and maybe in Mexico for the ones sold there?

Last edited:
Hey Man! You don't happen have a better photo of the Red, White and Blue badge? Thanks, Barry

Back