When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miami Manufacturing Hudson - ID help!?

-

cheeseroc

Finally riding a big boys bike
B8F3EC8B-11EA-447B-8F7B-243009DDD32A.jpeg
2A6093DB-0E0B-4424-BDBD-6683D07F71C6.jpeg
FC481DAA-AEDA-481D-AC4D-5D1818A255CE.jpeg
2B4C8F0A-E608-40DA-A300-4A67BF9511CE.jpeg

Way out of my comfort zone on this one. Just picked this up and Im not sure what to do with it.
Has mismatched wheels, im guessing theyre both wrong based on fender clearance.
Havent found any photos of these with fenders so maybe theyre wrong too, based on brace construction.
Headtube seems to have threads for a different headbadge so maybe this is just a pile of parts.

Somebody point me in the right direction, please!

Looks Miami to me. Not sure what is going on with that little screw in the head tube but I think badge is likely correct and original to bike. Stem is a Wald 3 but bars, seat, and fenders could be original. I could use that pump! What is rear hub? Front rim not correct and of course kick stand not original. V/r Shawn

Thanks guys. I spent some hours on the google machine but not a lot turned up for hudson specifically.

I found this chainwheel on Crown bikes but couldnt find it on a Miami (did see a slightlier fancier one).

Do you think I should keep the fenders on? Is there a specific front wheel i should keep an eye out for?

Thanks guys. I spent some hours on the google machine but not a lot turned up for hudson specifically.

I found this chainwheel on Crown bikes but couldnt find it on a Miami (did see a slightlier fancier one).

Do you think I should keep the fenders on? Is there a specific front wheel i should keep an eye out for?

Chainring on this 1915 Miami Bull Dog very similar ...
60-Teeth .. half-inch pitch.

...... patric

1915-Miami-Bulldog-catalog-.jpg

Wow, i wish i found that! Thanks for your help! I found a few with that chainring pattern but the smaller holes between the “shapes” on mine are simple circles versus diamonds on the other miami bikes I found.

This is a Crown .....

image crown.jpg

This
is also a Crown ... the Crown ... as well as other Indiana-
built bicycles sport Fauber cranks and chainrings.

Fauber was an Indiana thang.

..... patric

bi1914crown13.jpg

1914 Crown .....^^^

bi1914crown8 fauber.jpg

bi1914crown9 fauber.jpg

Last edited:
Back