When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mid 1960s Ccm Mustang

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

nycet3

Wore out three sets of tires already!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I'd been eyeballing this bike for a couple weeks. Wasn't going to buy it, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Took that as a sign.

Not sure if it's mid 1960s or from the 1960s at all. The original finish is pretty sweet. The seat is in fantastic shape. Missing the front fender and chain guard. I would bet the fender was tossed by whomever added the Tektro front brake. Ouch.
The rubber is obviously all wrong.
I have two bikes in progress now. After those I'll focus on this.

Last edited:
View attachment 295935 View attachment 295934 View attachment 295933 I'd been eyeballing this bike for a couple weeks. Wasn't going to buy it, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Took that as a sign.

Not sure if it's mid 1960s or from the 1960s at all. The original finish is pretty sweet. The seat is in fantastic shape. Missing the front fender and chain guard. I would bet the fender was tossed by whomever added the Tektro front brake. Ouch.
The rubber is obviously all wrong.
I have two bikes in progress now. After those I'll focus on this.

That front fender is just a standard Wald item. I highly doubt it's exclusive to this particular bike.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bicycle-Chr...914659?hash=item236296f123:g:EYkAAOSw-W5UvCMy

Back