When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mid 20's Hawthorne Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for the Bulbtown tip. They have a great selection.

Interesting you chose a bayonette mount bulb. They also have the screw type base in 6 volt. Just ordered a bunch.

Electra makes a tire called the Amsterdam in a cream or white color I believe that would look killer on those rims and match the colors of the bike. Those rims are awesome! I need a few pairs! Great job on the resto.

Thanks for the Bulbtown tip. They have a great selection.

Interesting you chose a bayonette mount bulb. They also have the screw type base in 6 volt. Just ordered a bunch.

The bayonette bulb is a exact replacement for my light. The only difference is the voltage. The original bulb was rated for 1.25 volts and the new one is 6volts.

Thanks for the compliment, I'll be mounting some creme tires on the bike tonight and I sent you a email on the bike with no paint.

Rusty, when you buy the Flyer w/ no paint, you can sell me your orange Flyer! (well, just always keep me in mind).

I had plans for cream tires on steel clinchers for orange flyer, but I think color matched rims would look best w/ cream tires...black wouldnt look so bad either.

Rusty, when you buy the Flyer w/ no paint, you can sell me your orange Flyer! (well, just always keep me in mind).

I had plans for cream tires on steel clinchers for orange flyer, but I think color matched rims would look best w/ cream tires...black wouldnt look so bad either.

I will keep you in mind but for now this is the nicest Flyer I have. I have a newer one that seems to have been born in the late 20's or very early 30's. It's missing the fenders and drop stand. It's going to be more more of a daily rider, so I think I will put a set of P-35's on it as well.

Ok, I changed the tires. I put some Specialized Hemisphere 700x38c tires on it.
SH105034-1.jpg

Back