When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

middle weight vs light weight roadsters "1950" British

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

G Lewis

On Training Wheels
After exhausting research on my Dunelt LT.
weight, I can see the difference in the marketing to the USA & Canada for a faster lighter weight model. While disassemble on the Dunelt went well the components that are less in weight are Bars, wheels. kickstand, half size and weight for Chain guard, seat post, and pedals. Also must comment on the quality of bike!!! all hand done nickel plating real chrome and machined precision screws bolts brackets. Never paid too much attention before now. reassembly is going great, I plan on selling this one soon. I need help with model name and value for an all original (except r/tyre) wheels are stamped B C C F. all parts stamped England , decals are great. mech are good stored over 30 yrs inside. I have had the Dunelt for 23 yrs. tool pouch and hand pump are perfect. will this Roadster bring $ 2500 not restored still in original fit and finish, just cleaned detailed and adjusted. I plan on leaving it alone for the next owner to restore, I do not have the skills to rebuild mechanical things, I am a financial officer for Chrysler NOT a technician
thx for your comments and value opinions
G Lewis.

Back