When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Middleweight Madness. Columbia's crazy frames

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jim Barnard

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Found this at the Wethersfield CT Bicycle Swap in June. I got around to cleaning her up just last night. I went to the swap looking for a tank like this in black. I still NEED the black tank. I have seen this tank on the cantilevered frames before, but not on the space age frames. I really like the way the 5/8" tube becomes the rack.
IMG_6052[1].JPG

Bell!

IMG_6055[1].JPG

Sweet Lines.

IMG_6058[1].JPG

The tank headlights remind me of 60's Robots.

IMG_6056[1].JPG

The Girls bike was neat as well. This one still needs a little work.
IMG_6060[1].JPG

IMG_6059[1].JPG

This last design is wonderful. I still need to get it finished, but I like the way the rocket plane contrail is a 1/2" frame member.

IMG_6061[1].JPG

I bet these frames broke often.

IMG_6063[1].JPG

Looking for a proper set of headlights, bezels, lens and visor.

IMG_6062[1].JPG

Thanks,

Jim

IMG_6064[1].JPG

I have a Firebolt like the male bike, but mine is missing the tank and is really rough. I am like you, in that I really appreciate the frame design with the integrated rear rack. I hope one day to get to it and just make a cool rider out of it. I have also contemplated a repaint, since almost all of the original paint is gone. Cool bikes!

Back