When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Middleweight Madness. Columbia's crazy frames

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A friend just put this Newsboy together.

67B5373B-89A3-46CD-A8A7-E871A6B6798B.jpeg

I had this one, albeit for just a week, this past summer.

I always wanted one, and this came up for sale. A friend of mine had this as his bucket list bike, but didn't have the funds when it was being sold, so I bought it, got to ride it a week and passed it on to him.

He was stoked, I got to own it for a short while. He brought it back to showroom condition, it is very nice now, almost mint like.
20180725_132759.jpg

Found this at the Wethersfield CT Bicycle Swap in June. I got around to cleaning her up just last night. I went to the swap looking for a tank like this in black. I still NEED the black tank. I have seen this tank on the cantilevered frames before, but not on the space age frames. I really like the way the 5/8" tube becomes the rack. View attachment 892812

Bell!

View attachment 892814

Sweet Lines.

View attachment 892815

The tank headlights remind me of 60's Robots.

View attachment 892816

The Girls bike was neat as well. This one still needs a little work.View attachment 892819

View attachment 892818

This last design is wonderful. I still need to get it finished, but I like the way the rocket plane contrail is a 1/2" frame member.

View attachment 892820

I bet these frames broke often.

View attachment 892821

Looking for a proper set of headlights, bezels, lens and visor.

View attachment 892822

Thanks,

Jim

View attachment 892823
A nice collection of really cool frame Columbias. they all are very uncommon bikes. Enjoy. Razin.

Back