When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Middleweight Rear fender bracket for caliper brakes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Arjnmrskr213

Finally riding a big boys bike
Suspended
Does anyone have any old 26" Middleweight Frames with the flat caliper brake rear fender bracket? Looks like this. I am going to swapp rear fender bridge on a 1970 Hollywood Frame since they did not make a 3 speed frame for the hollywood in 1970.

1652160393064.jpg

1652160422732.jpg

Does anyone have any old 26" Middleweight Frames with the flat caliper brake rear fender bracket? Looks like this. I am going to swapp rear fender bridge on a 1970 Hollywood Frame since they did not make a 3 speed frame for the hollywood in 1970.

View attachment 1623903

View attachment 1623904
Occasionally you can find the brake adapter that converts the other style bridge to a brake bridge. There has been some threads on them and a couple guys looking for them. @Jorgesk8erdie was on the hunt I don't know if he had any luck. Either way good luck with your project.

Occasionally you can find the brake adapter that converts the other style bridge to a brake bridge. There has been some threads on them and a couple guys looking for them. @Jorgesk8erdie was on the hunt I don't know if he had any luck. Either way good luck with your project.
Thats a great suggestion, but i really want the hollywood to be like a legit 3 speed frame.

Absolutely, Ill post pictures when im done. Ill be the only person with a 3 speed 1970 Hollywood with a Springer Fork. I always felt schwinn dropped the ball when they stopped putting springers on their girls bikes

Absolutely, Ill post pictures when im done. Ill be the only person with a 3 speed 1970 Hollywood with a Springer Fork. I always felt schwinn dropped the ball when they stopped putting springers on their girls bikes
Considering the men's and women's middleweights shared the same fork is odd.

Back