When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Midwest and Murray Trikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PCHiggin

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I bought the Midwest @ a flea market 14 or so years ago. I used to pull my son around the basement on it before he was 2, we had a blast. I almost gforgot about it 'till I read this thread. The Murray was given to me as a junker 17 or 18 years ago and I restored it for my oldest daughter. Thanks for looking.

Pat

Attachments

• Trikes 002..jpg
    Trikes 002..jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Trikes 003..jpg
    Trikes 003..jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Trikes 001..jpg
    Trikes 001..jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 69
Pat,

You did a nice job fixing up the little Murray! Good to see well made toys getting a second chance to bring a smile to a child's face by being refurbished instead of ending up as landfill. It's a bright, happy-looking trike once again!

Pat,

You did a nice job fixing up the little Murray! Good to see well made toys getting a second chance to bring a smile to a child's face by being refurbished instead of ending up as landfill. It's a bright, happy-looking trike once again!

Thanks,An old friend that died not long after,painted it for me. He did a beautiful job. It hasn't been used in at least 10 years. I hate to see it just collecting dust,but all the little kids in the family and neighborhood are grown. I'll keep it stored for any grandkids that may come along.

Pat

Back