When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Midwest Industries Batwing Tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimInSC

On Training Wheels
Hi, newbie here (or "training wheels" - lol - that's funny!). Picked up a Midwest Industries Batwing Tricycle this afternoon and am curious if anyone knows anything about them. Its in pretty good shape, considering. It's red and white, metal wheels with hard rubber tires (missing one rear tire), has a white metal seat and a horn (inop) on the batwing handlebar. Missing one grip and the rubber on both pedals. Has two decals, one on the frame and one on the front. Looks to be all original.

Any information would be appreciated!
IMG_20180304_184959850.jpg
IMG_20180304_194324599.jpg
IMG_20180304_192040173.jpg

Jim I asked the mods to move this to the "Riding Toys" section so you will get some visibility. V/r Shawn

Very nice Scout, A.S.! I'm more on the tractor side of IH. I have a pair of '51 models, one a Cub and one an H.

Dave, thanks for the info on the Batwing. 1950's, huh? Possibly '40s? But '50's is good. It'll match my tractors!

Back