When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Military bikes, Huffman

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
http://www.theliberator.be/militarybicycles.htm
Huffman.JPG

Wow! The info on the 1943 folding Huffman (model HF-777 or model 81-81) is fascinating. One would hope an example exists... maybe mis-identified as a BSA?

Thank you for sharing!

Wow! The info on the 1943 folding Huffman (model HF-777 or model 81-81) is fascinating. One would hope an example exists... maybe mis-identified as a BSA?

Thank you for sharing!

The website refered to is mine... Thanks for bringing it up...

To date I have no knowledge of surviving HF-777 bikes... One turned up a year or so ago but most likely it was a replica made from a full frame model...

Johan

The website refered to is mine... Thanks for bringing it up...

To date I have no knowledge of surviving HF-777 bikes... One turned up a year or so ago but most likely it was a replica made from a full frame model...

Johan

Thank you for your comments Johan! I was reading in the military CABE threads that someone reportedly knows about a Huffman folding model that exists; I hope there are some out there. Your website is very informative as well; I appreciate the knowledge I gained from reading the information you have posted.

Back