When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Military G 519 COLUMBIA MG 142660 1942-44 WWII BIKE Parts on Ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I posted that one in the ebay forum. Frame, fork, bars are all good. Maybe a bit pricey for missing so much.

Hi All,

Some detail for when the Ebay link goes:

The bike was being sold from Germany.The seller said "the history of this G519 frame with parts is mainly unclear, i found the (half) bike at the closed down german bike factory "GOLD RAD" ,they had it hanging in the factory museum. i added the wheels and missing parts and rode it for a few times."

It was being sold without the modern parts.

Slightly cleaned pictures are below, photos credit to the seller, Alteschule51:

MG142660 01.jpg
MG142660 02.jpg
MG142660 03.jpg
MG142660 04.jpg
MG142660 05.jpg
MG142660 06.jpg
MG142660 07.jpg
MG142660 08.jpg
MG142660 09.jpg
MG142660 10.jpg
MG142660 11.jpg
MG142660 12.jpg

Best Regards,

Adrian

Sorry Mr. C, missed that you posted it in the other section. Given the mostly complete back that sold recently for about the same price, makes this one seem very expensive for what was original unfortunately.

Either that or the complete one on Ebay sold pretty cheap...

Given the bike is in Europe where G519s are close to non-existant, I think the price is actually good... Only thing is it will be very difficult and expensive to find the correct parts to complete it...

Back