When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Military green/blue b6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
44DB1459-CDA0-4F52-A173-3A1BCC50E38D.jpeg
FB45000B-821D-4282-A6D0-B5DA2EF4E7E4.jpeg
FC11D9EC-F545-4A2B-9CC2-616ABD40E150.jpeg
DACC43BC-44BE-4C1F-B4B6-81568E3A3836.jpeg
296B1F8C-DEBE-40D1-A924-B10F48134E66.jpeg
Didn’t get a chance to look up the serial # but Starts with Hxxxxx on the bottom bracket. Maybe 48 if I were to guess at it.

Bought this bike and it was all painted blue, so I got on eBay and found a matching tank bought it, and when I was waiting for the tank I wanted to see what was under the blue and I found this primer green. The blue literally just wipes off with paper towels and goof off. I left some blue because I didn’t want the tank to stick out like a sore thumb ;)

Issues- the front fender bolt was snapped off in the fork. So it will need to be drilled and tapped. Front light cover is cracked near the rear where it bolts to the fender. Missing lens for light and reflector for the rack. I have the rack sitting on the bike and not bolted down. The wheels are not S2 or drops they are just a ridable set that was put on. I can include a real crusty set of drops with Bendix hub that were removed from a b6. Bike will include the chain and reflector pedals that come with the bike when I purchased it.
Maroon is the og color. Not much left on the frame but the fenders seem to have quite a bit. Also the fenders are in great shape.

Asking 475 plus shipping
Or best offer.

West and east cost will likely run 85$ via bikeflights everywhere else 50-75$. Or I can deliver to Memory Lane.
Thanks for looking

Back