When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

military monark 3rd time around

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I don't know how you feel about mixing brands, but murray made a chainguard that is an airplane shape that might,graphically,fit your motif maybe a little too hotrod and not so military. Also, didn't monark have zeppelin shaped guards in the late thirties /early forties?

mounted the tank and put a stripe on it, Now its ready for lettering, im just thinking of an application process that wont get overspray everywhere.
DSC00442-1.jpg

not sure what else is going on the tank either the 9th airforce badge, 366th fighter group badge, or a pin up
9thafgif-1.jpg

366fightergrouppatch-1.jpg

I was thinking a star would look better, i photo-chopped the 9th af logo and a pinup but none worked so I was thinking the start would finish it off. I did mount the chainring and rode it today, it rides pretty good little squeaky but I can work that out. Here it is so far just looking for a straight chainguard.
DSC00506-1.jpg

The teeth do indeed rule! It would be nice to have both on there. (the star to show your colors & the teeth to show you mean business) Maybe put the star front and center on the front fender? and/or the 9th af logo on the rear fender facing the back?

Last edited:
Back