When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

military monark 3rd time around

-
im really looking forward to see this done, I just painted the deep fenders although I did notice that the frame Im using doesn't match up with the rack im using but I found a solution, the braces are too short on the rack and I found an extension on another rack of mine that has the same braces made by wald which is kinda funny so I have some work to do. where the front fender has the rocket emblem im going to replace it with either a F86 Sabre or a p51 mustang, i think i might have to buy another chainguard the one that was originally on it is really beat so we'll see.

pinstriped the frenders today, I used red instead of gold 1) to give that traditional hotrod look and 2) that was all I had lol but totally looks rad Im stoked I can't wait to put it together

found them, my son decided to put the sd cards in the cd drive
101_0130-1.jpg

101_0129-1.jpg

101_0128-1.jpg

verrrrry cooll...cooler than mine... I want to do work on mine but don't know where to start..what'd you think?

Back