When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Military Morrow Eclipse Hub Sets

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JOHN DANGER

Look Ma, No Hands!
After a chance meeting with a Whizzer collector while looking at a Cycletruck and asking about any spare parts as I was looking for an Eclipse front hub , I was happy to get a messege from him that he had a front and rear matching set. years ago he bought a wheel set and removed the hubs, he remembered that they were army green, I drove over to see them and was able to make a deal.

as you can see some of the original paint is still there

image1.JPG
image2.JPG

image3.JPG

Last edited:
Nice find. If you ever decide you don't want them...I would be happy to give them a home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also as you can see the hub is 1942 dated , and this set originally had the clincher or Worksman style flat rim

Wow, nice find.

I think these would have been perfect for Mr Columbias Marine MG he just finished, especially if you can track down those original rims that were on it.

Albert

Wow, nice find.

I think these would have been perfect for Mr Columbias Marine MG he just finished, especially if you can track down those original rims that were on it.

Albert
those clincher rims are available new from Worksman , in steel

turns out I will not be using these , I will offer them up to forum members here before I put them up for sale on ebay, I have sent pms to the 2 that commented on this post that they were looking for some

the price is a ridiculous $500 , they are a matched set , and you all know how hard they are to find now, the rear has a chrome arm and dust cover and worn teeth but can be sorted out with common donor parts

Back