When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Milsco factory pics for Bobscycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

frankster41

I live for the CABE
A couple months back Bob U. requested pics of the two Milsco seat factory locations in Milwaukee. So this weekend I was in Milwaukee and I put the addresses in the GPS and here is what I found.
First address
2506 N. 32nd St.
Milwaukee
Second address looked like a residential one
1064 N. Oakland ave.
Mileaukee
When the GPS said you have arrived at your destination I snapped the pictures.

20170121_155826.jpg

20170121_155854.jpg

20170121_162020.jpg

20170122_090930.jpg

Thanks Frank! Milsco is still in business, relocated I guess, possibly top pix are new location?
knock on the door and try and convince them to remake Pogo Seats and Evinrude saddles!
LOL

They have a plant in Redgranite, WI. I pass by it all the time during the summer. I think they make snowmobile seats.

Thanks Frank! Milsco is still in business, relocated I guess, possibly top pix are new location?
knock on the door and try and convince them to remake Pogo Seats and Evinrude saddles!
LOL

Milsco have one plant in Mexico. They make Harley Davidson seats, Boat seats, Yacht sitting, among other things.
97390, Hunucmá - Umán 161, Umán, Yuc.Mexico.

Milsco Mexico.jpg

Back