When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mini-Klunker pedals...?

-
Ones like birdzgarage mentioned would be my first choice, although they can be hard to find. I have been looking for some 4" ones for a long time now. 3-1/4" is easier but not that much easier. KKT Lightning, that were also mentioned look like this, and MKS also make one very similar. The MKS one is still available new. The ends will be smashed flat if they have been used much. KKT Lightning pictured:

PED7-1024x845.jpg

Last edited:
Suntour XC2 pedals are my first choice for a 26 inch Marin style klunker, but they might look out of proportion on this particular bike (the OP’s concern). This is why I suggested the KKT Lightning because they have a smaller cage....but I’m thinking the Suntour XC1 might also be a decent choice for the same reasons. None of these options are inexpensive, but good knockoffs are available from Welgo, MKS, et al.

Back